Sunday, January 22, 2017

Salon in Price Utah

Welcome to Lena's House of Style!  
I have been doing hair since 2001!  I love what I do! I work out of my in-home salon and love the cozy feeling that provides.  I provide professional retail products for my guests and will order professional products if I don't have what you want in stock.  I care about the integrity of the clients hair. I specialize in blonde hair.  I love lightening hair, I understand the proper steps required to achieve certain levels of desired brightness.  I also enjoy coloring a wide range of brunettes and reds.  My own hair is red and I love working with red as well.  
Please call or text me for an appointment 
435-881-0167 
Check out my work at https://www.facebook.com/LenasHouseofStyle/

Menu List
Women's Haircuts $20
Men's Haircuts $15
Children's Haircuts $10-$15
Solid Color and Cut $50 and up
Solid Color retouch and cut $45 and up
Hi-lights $65 and up
Ombre style $70 and up
Smoothing Treatments $20 and up
Perms $45 and up
Eyebrow Wax $7-10
Lip Wax $5
Other Facial Waxing $10-20
Pedicures $30
Deep Conditioners $10
Protein Treatment $10

No comments:

Post a Comment