Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~Beach Waves~

Beach waves are a fun and easy way to add texture in your hair. I like that it gives me an option besides just straight or curly. It is suppose to look like you just got home from the beach...so a little messy is great! I think it looks so cute...it is my new favorite! It is easy to do and you just use your flat iron. First section the head in about 3 large sections. Starting with the bottom section you clamp the flat iron and turn down in a circular motion. Release the hair from iron. Grab the hair below that circle and add another circle in the opposite direction going up. Continue going down the length of the hair in this pattern. I know it sounds complicated and I figured it would so I made a video for you to see how easy it really is.

I love it on long and short hair.

When I style my hair like this it ends up lasting a couple of days.
Ug this was the best video out of 3. My angle on this video isn't perfect but I hope you get the

No comments:

Post a Comment