Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brazilian Smoothing Treatment

I am introducing a new service to my business called the Brazilian Smoothing Treatment. I am VERY excited to be offering this service to my clients! The results are fantastic! I have been doing a few test runs on some of my clients with curly hair and they have loved it. The Keratin Express products smooths your hair with out chemicals and gives your hair a boost of protein, improving your hairs current condition. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth. For people without curly hair it illuminates frizz and cuts down/out flat ironing time. It last 4-6 weeks. For more info call me (435)881-0167 or check out the Keratin Express website.http://keratin-express.com/
I am offering everyone a half off their first treatment! Trust me you will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment